Thursday, January 31, 2013

It's Starting to Work!

I started this blog to journal my success and/or failulre with my foray into internet marketing. I am happy to say that after one month, which included a week long vacation, we're starting to see results.

It took much longer than expected to build our e-commerce site, but it's still amazing what we accomplished in roughly two months at C4Depot.com.

Although we haven't sold that much (one downloadable product at $39), our auto responder list is growing, which indicates the freebie incentive is working to get people to sign up. We haven't even gotten close to finishing our internet marketing program or launching anything on Facebook. We haven't done any Google adwords or landing pages either. The only thing we've really done is build a site and drop our name in some forums and a Linkedin group dedicated to Cinema 4D users.  I am confident that we will start to see some revenue if I can just get back to marketing.

Cheers

James Steidl

No comments:

Post a Comment