Friday, January 18, 2013

Facebook Strategy to Attract Your Target Audeince

If you've ever paid attention to the right hand column in Facebook, you'll see some strange little ads show up that are generic and not brand specific. An example would be "Click if You Like Gardening".       Although you still need to develop your business page and fan page to initiate a campaign of this nature, launching a "like campaign" is a great way to identify your target audience for subsequent campaigns that are more product specific.

My Facebook page is only going to be for users of a particular software program. To that end, I need to find those people.  By creating a "like campaign", I can place an ad which says "Click if you Like Cinema 4D."  Once I collect enough of those likes, I can then advertise our software enhancements to those laser-focused leads who "liked" my ad.

By launching your "like campaign" first, you are really qualifying your leads so that your subsequent marketing efforts will have essentially zero "waste circulation."  In theory, this means better bang for your buck with more conversions for the money spent on your ads.

Cheers

Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment