Sunday, April 7, 2013

Using a Business Directory to Drive Traffic and Attract Clients

In one day I installed a new a business directory site that cost me nothing.

3D Animation Group | Cinema 4D Talent Directory

If nothing else, it's a great web 2.0 site to add backlinks. And if you can attract your target audience to join, you're killing two birds with one stone by building your client list at the same time.

I simply activated a dormant domain on GoDaddy and installed Wordpress with two clicks. When Wordpress was finished installing, I found this free business directory plugin called "Business Directory Plugin" of all things.  Adding PayPal functionality and other features costs money, but being able to get up and running while getting used to the plugin without spending money up front is great.

I highly recommend Business Directory Plugin.

Cheers

Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment